Skip to main content

HAPPY NEW MONTH - IT'S MY BIRTHMONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 Hey guys! Its another new month, the second month in 2017!!!! how time flies. It looks just like yesterday that we were all celebrating Christmas and new year but see one month is already gone, Hmm its well oh 😀

Am so excited 😄😄 and you know why? come over let me whisper it to you, its my birth month!!!!!!!!! 💃💃💃 i can't fit shout!!! it can only be God that has brought me this far whoop! i know you will not understand, but chill, that is story for another day.

So today's post is a compilation of a few motivational quotes to keep us going. i choose the few quotes that has helped me and i hope it motivates you as much it does to me.

My favorite quote of all time







If you noticed they all talked about nothing but fear. Fear is a killer of dreams and destiny, so quit being a chicken at heart and face it squarely.

Have you ever been afraid of failing or just afraid of anything? let me know what it is in the comment section, who knows we could find a way around it.


XOXO
Francis Addy


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW: FIGHEALTH BRIGHTENING TURMERIC BLACK SOAP.

Hey guys!  Its another new week! And i believe you all had a wonderful weekend! OK lets talk about the Fighealth Store Turmeric black soap that i have been longing to try out for so long! Yessssssssss!!!  I was skeptical about buying this brand of black soap because i have had my own share of the black soap Experience irrespective of the good stories that comes with each of these soap! I have a very sensitive skin so i always find it very difficult to try out new beauty products because when i do, it is either they start an acne war zone on my face or they dry out my skin unnecessarily. But with all the good reviews i have seen from users on Fighealth Instagram page, i went straight to ordering the soap before i change my mind oh. The soap is of two types, the regular type that contains coconut oil and egg but also needs to be refrigerated at all time and goes for 4,500. The second type is for sensitive skin and does not contain either co

PRODUCT REVIEW: ABEBI ORGANIC TURMERIC LIGHTENING BLACK SOAP

Source -Abebi IG account Hey Guys!!! Today i will be talking about the Abebi Organic Turmeric black soap. Abebi Organic is an indigenous upcoming brand that specialize in Skin and Hair care products. They focus on creating their products with 100% natural Shea butter base products. For those who know me very well, you will confirm that when it comes to organic skin care products, am a junkie lol, i can try anything Black soap  😎 Ok  back to the topic. i stumbled on a review of Abebi  turmeric face scrub  Here   while looking for good organic products i could use to brighten up my face a little because i noticed my face was always looking darker than the rest of my body and my friends were always complaining, this slay mama thingy ehh na wah sha . We must slay the skin by force sha lol. So after reading Nappyhair's review and those on Abebi's Instagram page and being that Nappy Hair mentioned that they have products that lightens, Hallelujah!!! i deci

PROTECTIVE STYLE: CORKSCREW THREADING!!!

Hey Guy! So sorry i havent been regular lately but girl am so excited!! whoop! whoop!! whoop!!! So i went to the market the other day and bumped into this beautiful lady, guess what caught my attention! her hairrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! Omg!!! Her hairstyle was something we see mostly among school children. But for a young pretty girl at that to make this type of hair, Mehnnn i just knew i was definitely going to give it a trial. Lets say i have been natural for the past 2year and i know most people in the natural hair community uses the African threading as a means of stretching their hair to avoid the use of heat which can cause hair damage. But when i saw this lady's hair i knew that will be my next hair style. My only challenge was that i didnt know the name of the hair 😆  but trust me and goggle (my best friend) i searched via African threading pictures until i found sample of what i was looking for! Yes!!!!! "Oya dab" 💃💃 i used 5 packs of Brazilian wool